For the third year in a row we are honoured to have been named as one of Saskatchewan’s Top 25 Employers!
Some highlights from our nomination:
- We’ve been around for 112 years!
- 654 of us go to work everyday knowing that we’re making a difference and giving back to our community
- Brand new headquarters building, allowing everyone to work under one roof, including:
- New fitness area and gymnasium to encourage staff wellness
- State-of-the-art laboratories in forensic identification, indoor firing range and rooms dedicated to technological analysis
- Interpreter services that offers interpretation for over 80 different languages!
- Installation of video cameras in police cars to assist in traffic stops and resolve complaints against police.
“The Saskatoon Police Service is a dynamic, forward moving organization, offering its employees an opportunity to make a difference in the community on a daily basis,” says Lisa Olson, Director of Human Resources.
We’re always hiring, and we would love to hear from you! If you think you might be interested in a career in policing, please visit our Recruiting webpage for more information!